Doctor Murder (French: Docteur Macabre, lit. "Doctor Macabre"; Marquis Gustave-François de Merteuil) is an ancient villain who time travels back in time to kill John Smith through his dark magic. He was originally appeared as a bully who have murdered a series of people.
He has also many aliases: Marquis du Macabre, a 15th-century French alchemist; Sir Augustus Hargreaves, an English melodramatic thief; Dr. Gustave Hargreaves, a present-day mad scientist; and lastly, as the Tower Dragon, a gigantic fire-breathing dragon modelled after the Legendary Godzilla that Sir John the Great killed him before.
Henchmen and monsters Edit
- Charmander (modelled after Kamoebas)
- Long-necked Dragon
- Sea Dragon <small>(modelled after Gezora)<small>
- Sea Giant
- Three-headed dragon
- Tower Dragon (Doctor Murder's final boss monster form since he was often killed by Sir John the Great)
- Tower Giant
Powers and abilities Edit
- Superhuman strength
- Weather manipulation
- Manipulating creatures via dark magic (demons, giant monsters, henchmen and magical creatures)
First series Edit
Character concept and design Edit
° According to Bjorn San Juan, that the concept for Doctor Murder will be like the villain from some classic time-travel films. In its early concept, it will be like the Bowler Hat Guy from Meet the Robinsons.
In popular culture Edit
- In the American television series Summertime, a villain resembling Doctor Murder, also known as Erasmus Zero. He was wearing a futuristic-looking costume similar to Marquis de Macabre's outfit in the comics.